Located at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora, the Emotion and Development Lab focuses on elucidating the neural basis of affective psychopathology in youth and applying this information
to the development of novel therapeutics.
We currently have one study open to recruitment.
This clinical trial is testing a new, computer-based emotion training program for irritability in adolescents. The goal of this study is to test whether the program that targets hostile emotional responses will be successful at treating irritability.
Your child may be eligible if:
- Between the ages of 13 and 17 years
- No serious medical issues
- Currently in mental health treatment
- Participate in two study visits and one online assessment over two weeks
- Complete interviews, forms, and one 25-minute session of emotion training
- Some participants may train with brain imaging in a magnetic resonance imager (MRI)
Earn up to $200 for participation!